Friday 2 August 2013

Naked Shame!

I took these photos to represent how we are forced by society to hide away the human body. For those who are comfortable with the naked human body, we’re often treated as if it’s something shameful, or even worse, something disgusting. We can be treated like perverts for simply enjoying the pleasure of being free from clothes, to swim naked in the sea, or sit quietly in a park, or to enjoy the human form in art.
Surely the real perversion is to be offended by the human body!
I find that attitude offensive!




Forced to hang my hang head in naked shame!  



Hiding my shameful nakedness!



Agonising over being forced to hide my nakedness!



Contemplating the great shame of my nudity!



Is my nakedness really so bad?
Will society ever let me be free?



P.T.



This and my non nude photography can be found here on my other blog

No comments:

Post a Comment